Mother shows two-year-old how to smoke weed

In Prime Time News on September 19, 2010 at 1:51 pm
Mother shows two-year-old how to smoke weed [VIDEO]
CHARGED: Jessica GambleA MOTHER faces up to 11 years in jail after giving her two-year-old daughter a marijuana joint and filming the tot smoking it on a mobile phone.

Jessica Gamble, 21, is heard off camera advising the young girl how to smoke the joint.

The youngster then puts the class B drug to her lips and puffs and refuses to hand it back when Gamble requests it in the 90 second clip.

Single mum Gamble, from Cincinnati, Ohio is charged with endangering and corrupting a child.

The authorities were alerted after she sent the clip to her friend, who then circulated it.

Gamble is also charged with tampering with evidence by deleting the video from her phone.

Prosecutor Joe Deters said of the film: “It’s beyond disgusting.”

The 21-year-old has been denied bail and the child has been placed in foster care.

Voice Online :: Mother shows two-year-old how to smoke weed [VIDEO].

GIRLS Aloud beauty Nadine Coyle‘s new fiancé is a thug with a history of violence – and here’s the picture to prove it.

Ex-American Football star Jason Bell bottled innocent bar-goer Peter Marosi so badly he needed plastic surgery to repair the horrific wounds to his face.

Last week Nadine gushed how happy she was that Bell had proposed, saying: “Jason was really nice. He got down on two knees.”

But the hard-hitting ex-New York Giants star was far from nice when he confronted Peter in the Sutra Lounge bar in Costa Messa, California.

NEWLY ENGAGED: Yob Bell and Nadine

Witnesses claimed the pair exchanged brief words before Bell, 32, inexplicably flew off the handle.

He rammed a bottle into Peter’s forehead and scraped the broken edge down his face

Then he threw him to the floor and pounded his blood-soaked head for at least another minute.

Peter was rushed to hospital and needed more than a dozen stitches.

When the case came to court he said: “There was a tremendous amount of blood on my clothes. I was covered.

“A flap of skin was detached from my face and hanging. The pain was tremendous.” Since the attack in February 2005, Peter has paid more than £10,000 for plastic surgery to fix the scar tissue, from the £50,000 compensation Bell gave him.

Bell was sentenced to three years’ probation and 300 hours’ community service.

He was also ordered to pay £3,300 to a victim and witness assistance programme.

But it wasn’t his only brush with the law.

Divorce papers from Bell’s then wife Kimberley, 31, in 2008 reveal he has faced two lawsuits for assault. The other one was against a teammate, which Bell settled by paying £49,000 compensation.

And he has also had run-ins with cops for firearm offences.

Parole reports in court files show he was reported for having a concealed weapon in his car and possessing a firearm.

It’s not known if Bell has confessed his ugly past to Nadine, 26, or if she is just finding out now.

But on Wednesday the singer spoke of her delight as she announced they were getting hitched.

Asked about the huge sparkler on her wedding finger, Nadine said: “Yes it is an engagement ring.

“It was last week. I’d just got back from London and he surprised me with a ring while I was in my pyjamas.”

SLICED UP: Peter Marosi

SLICED UP: Peter Marosi

[Reprinted from the News of the World.] – News of the World

Democratic candidate Jeff Greene was none too happy about a series of stories that ran in the St. Petersburg Times and Miami Herald, two of which alleged that he had coke and stripper filled parties aboard his yacht with none other than Mike Tyson. Apparently rumors like that don’t really help a guy’s chances of getting elected to the Senate. Greene’s legal counsel threatened a whole bunch of repercussions last week and now it looks like the complaints may have actually had merit. Both the Times and the Herald printed corrections in today’s papers.

The original stories stemmed from a Sports Illustrated interview with Tyson that dealt with the former boxer’s drug problems. Greene and Tyson are good friends (Tyson was actually the best man at Greene’s wedding) and the articles reported that the drug fueled parties that Tyson discussed were from his time hanging out on Greene’s yacht, the Summerwind, something Greene has vehemently denied, stating that there is a “drug-free policy” on his yacht.

Today, the Times printed this correction (on their front page!):

CORRECTION: Boxer Mike Tyson’s July interview with Sports Illustrated described his travels in Europe during the summer of 2005, not 2007 when he served as Jeff Greene’s best man. In addition, Tyson has since made clear that the 2005 events he described to Sports Illustrated involving a drug dealer from Amsterdam did not occur aboard Greene’s yacht and that he “didn’t do drugs on the boat.” An earlier version of this story was incorrect.

The Herald published a similarly worded retraction.

Interestingly enough, only a day before Greene’s counsel sent a letter to the Times complaining about the Tyson article, they had sent another one complaining about an earlier story detailing some of Greene’s real estate transactions. The letter demanded a retraction of equal size to the original report or legal action would follow. As far as we can tell, that has not yet happened.

BART Police shooting of Oscar Grant Date January 1, 2009 (2009-01-01)
Time 2:15 AM PST (10:15 UTC)
Location Oakland, California, United States
1 killed

The Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) Police shooting of Oscar Grant refers to the fatal shooting of unarmed civilian, Oscar Grant, by BART officer Johannes Mehserle in Oakland, California, United States, in the early morning hours of New Year’s Day 2009.[1][2] Responding to reports of a fight on a crowded Bay Area Rapid Transit train returning from San Francisco,[3] BART Police officers detained Oscar Grant and several other passengers on the platform at the Fruitvale BART Station. Officer Johannes Mehserle and another officer were restraining Grant, who was prostrate and allegedly resisting arrest.[4][5][6] Officer Mehserle stood, drew his gun and shot Grant once in the back. Grant turned out to be unarmed. During his court testimony, Mehserle said that Grant then exclaimed, “You shot me!”.[3][4][7] Grant was pronounced dead the next morning at Highland Hospital in Oakland.[7]

The events were captured on multiple digital video and cell phone cameras. The footage was disseminated to media outlets and to various websites, where it was watched hundreds of thousands of times.[8] The following days saw both peaceful and violent protests.[9]

The shooting has been variously labeled an involuntary manslaughter and an execution. On January 13, Alameda County prosecutors charged Mehserle with murder for the shooting. He resigned his position and pleaded not guilty. The trial began on June 10, 2010. Michael Rains, Mehserle’s criminal defense attorney, has claimed Mehserle intended to fire his Taser, but mistakenly shot Grant with a pistol when he thought Grant was reaching for a gun. Pretrial filings argue that his client did not commit first-degree murder and asked a Los Angeles judge to instruct the jury to limit its deliberations to either second-degree murder or acquittal.

Oakland civil rights attorney John Burris filed a $25 million wrongful death claim against BART on behalf of Grant’s family.

On July 8, 2010, the jury returned its verdict: Mehserle was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter and not guilty of second degree murder and voluntary manslaughter. Initial protests against the ruling were peacefully organized; however, looting, arson, destruction of property, and small riots broke out after dark. Nearly 80 people were eventually arrested. The sentencing date was set for August 6, 2010. Los Angeles Judge Robert Perry will decide on a sentence for Mehserle in November 2010.

On Friday, July 9, the U.S. Justice Department opened a civil rights case against Mehserle; the federal government can prosecute him independently for the same act under the separate sovereigns exception to double jeopardy. The Department of Justice will be working with the U.S. Attorney’s office in San Francisco and the FBI.

Oscar Grant had been celebrating New Year’s Eve with his friends on the Embarcadero in San Francisco, and was returning to the East Bay in the lead car of a BART train bound for Fruitvale. BART offered extended service and a special “Flash Pass” for the New Year’s Eve holiday. At approximately 2:00 a.m. PST, BART Police responded to reports that up to 12 people were involved in a fight on an incoming train from the West Oakland BART Station and the participants were “hammered and stoned.”

Officers removed Grant and several other men suspected of fighting from the train and detained them on the platform. Grant and another man ran back onto the train after being detained, but Grant voluntarily returned to the platform when officer Tony Pirone grabbed the other man and dragged him from the train. Pirone handcuffed Grant’s friend, angering other riders. Pirone then lined up Grant and two other men against the wall. According to Mehserle’s motion for bail, Pirone confirmed with the train operator that the men detained were involved in the fight. When five other officers, including Johannes Mehserle, arrived at the Fruitvale station, they found the situation chaotic. Mehserle’s partner on duty, Officer Jon Woffinden, said the “incident was one of the most frightening he had experienced in his 12 years as a police officer.”

Mehserle’s motion for bail, citing the police investigation, stated:

“Officer Pirone directed Officer Mehserle to arrest two of the individuals who had not been handcuffed. One of the individuals to be arrested was Oscar Grant, and Officer Pirone’s direction to Mehserle was overheard by Grant. Grant, upon hearing that he was under arrest, attempted to stand up, but was forced to the ground face first. Both Officer Mehserle and Officer Pirone attempted to restrain Mr. Grant and to seek his compliance by ordering him to put his hands behind his back to be handcuffed, but Mr. Grant resisted and refused to submit to handcuffing. Officer Mehserle was pulling at Mr. Grant’s right hand and arm, which remained under his torso near his waistband. Mr. Grant had not been searched by any officer for weapons, either prior to his initial detention or after being seated near the wall.”

A cell-phone video broadcast on local television station KTVU on January 23 showed what appeared to be Pirone rushing towards Grant and punching him in the face several times two minutes before he was shot. Grant’s family alleges in their civil claim against BART that an officer threw Grant against a wall and kneed him in the face. Pirone’s attorney stated that Grant provoked Pirone by trying to knee the officer in the groin and by hitting Officer Marysol Dominici’s arm when she attempted to handcuff one of Grant’s friends. Witnesses testified that Pirone was the aggressor during the incident. Burris also disputes Pirone’s account and claims that Grant and his friends were “peaceful” when the train stopped. Grant then raised his hands while seated against the platform wall.[28] Additional footage from a cell phone was presented in court showing Pirone standing over the prone Grant before the shooting and yelling: “Bitch-ass nigger.” Pirone and his attorney say he was parroting an epithet that Grant had said to him.

BART police had been on edge before the shooting because two guns had been recovered in separate incidents along the rail line over the previous hour. Immediately before he arrived at Fruitvale, Mehserle was involved in an incident at the West Oakland station where a teenage boy with a semi-automatic pistol had fled from police and jumped off the station platform, breaking several bones.
Fatally shot

While dozens of people shouted and cursed at officers from the stopped train, Mehserle and Pirone positioned Grant face-down. According to Pirone, Grant was disobeying instructions and cursing at officers. Witnesses stated Grant pleaded with BART police not to shock him with a Taser. Pirone then knelt on Grant’s neck and told him that he was under arrest for resisting an officer.

Mehserle’s motion for bail, citing the police investigation, stated:

Pirone said he told Grant “Stop resisting, you’re under arrest, put your hands behind your back.” At that time Pirone said he heard Mehserle say, “Put your hands behind your back, stop resisting, stop resisting, put your hands behind your back.” Then Mehserle said, “I’m going to taze him, I’m going to taze him. I can’t get his arms. He won’t give me his arms. His hands are going for his waistband.” Then Mehserle popped up and said, “Tony, Tony, get away, back up, back up.” Pirone did not know if Grant was armed. Mehserle had fear in his voice. Pirone had never heard Mehserle’s voice with that tone. Mehserle sounded afraid.

The motion also states that the man sitting next to Grant also told police he heard Mehserle say “I’m going to taze him.”

Mehserle then stood up, unholstered his gun, a SIG Sauer P226, and fired a shot into Grant’s back. Immediately after the shooting, Mehserle appeared surprised and raised his hands to his face; according to Michael Rains, Mehserle’s criminal defense attorney, several eyewitnesses described Mehserle as looking stunned. Witnesses say Mehserle said “Oh my god!” several times after the shooting. and many saw him put his hands to his head.

The .40 caliber bullet from Mehserle’s semi-automatic handgun entered Grant’s back, exited through his front side and ricocheted off the concrete platform, puncturing Grant’s lung. According to one witness, Grant yelled, “You shot me! I got a four-year-old daughter!” Grant died seven hours later, at 9:13 am, at Highland Hospital in Oakland.

There is disagreement whether or not Grant was handcuffed before he was shot. The day after the shooting, BART spokesman Jim Allison said that Grant was not restrained when he was shot. Court filings by the district attorney’s office say that Grant’s hands were behind his back and that he was “restrained and unarmed” but do not say he was handcuffed. The attorney for Grant’s family claimed that Grant’s hands were restrained by Mehserle immediately prior to the shooting. The family’s claim against BART alleges that Grant was handcuffed only after he was shot.

Oscar Juliuss Grant III, (February 27, 1986[37] – January 1, 2009), lived in Hayward, California.[21] Grant had worked as a butcher at Farmer Joe’s Marketplace in Oakland’s Dimond District after previous jobs at several Kentucky Fried Chicken outlets. He attended both San Lorenzo and Mount Eden High Schools in Hayward until the 10th grade and eventually earned his GED.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: